10 inch BIC

Two Men were out fishing when one decides to have a smoke
He asks the other guy if he has a lighter He replies "Yes I do!" 
and hands the other a 10 inch long BIC lighter 
Surprised the guy asks "Where did you get this?"
The guy replies "Oh I have a personal genie." 
The first man asks "Can I make a wish? "
Sure says the other man "Just make sure that you speak clearly
cause he is a little hard at hearing"
"Ok I will" says the other as he rubs the lamp a genie appears and
asks the man what he wants The man says " I want a Million Bucks " 
The genie says OK and goes back to his bottle and 10 seconds 
later a million
ducks fly over head And the guy says to the other "
Your genie realy sucks at hearing doesn't he?" 
The other man replies "
I know, do you really think I asked for a 10 inch BIC"