03 Nights Story

A boy is telling proudly to his close friend as to what he did with his girlfriend whom he took to a hotel room for three consecutive nights.
Boy to his friend, "First day I took out her clothes waited for some time and we came back."
Friend asks him, "Only this much? Why?
Boy replies, "Because, she should not feel that I do not have courage to undress her."
Boy further tells his friend, "Second day, I undressed her and also undressed my self, and then we came back."
Friend again asked him, "Really? That's all?
Boy replies, "Yeah. Because, she should not feel that I can not control myself".
Boy further reports to his friend, "On third and last day, I undressed her, then I undressed myself, then I masturbated and we came back immediately."
Friend shockingly asks him, "No sex with her at all? Why?"
Boy replies, "Yeah. Because she should not feel that I can not manage with out her.